FlashBoot 2.3 Full Version
FlashBoot is a simple program to make USB storage devices as bootable media, so you will be easily to Install Windows using USB disk. It is supports USB flash drives, thumb drives and USB HDDs. In addition, for those of you who have never installed Windows or Operating System via USB, you should be aware that the installation process will run faster and simpler than you have to find and prepare a CD/DVD when you are going to install new system. Bootable USB flash disks are especially useful with mini netbooks or PCs which does not have builtin CD/DVD drive.
FlashBoot support for Windows-based system, SysLinux-based disks, GRUB4DOS disks, Linux kernel, and so on. FlashBoot is compatible with all brands of USB disks, compatible with all types of USB storage devices, and can convert Windows disk image files and CD/DVD installation disk to bootable USB disk.
- Support for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation disk
- Convert Windows installation CD/DVD or disk image to USB
- Install DOS-based MiniOS to USB, and so much more.
- Windows All (32-bit/64-bit)
- No special requirements
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Must)
- Complete FlashBoot 2.3 installation#
- Don’t run or exit if running
- Copy “License Key” file to install dir
- #Or use FlashBoot Portable edition
- Never update the software
- Block by your favorite firewall