PCStitch 10 Full Version
PCStitch 10 is an easy-to-use yet powerful graphic designer software which allows you to create cross stitch patterns from graphic image. PCStitch helps you learn how to create advanced stitch patterns using text, notes, images, pattern objects, and color as many colors as you want, then print them out in any size and extend your crafting creativity. The software also inlcudes step by step tutorials or instructions about how to make a pattern and perform some functions more general than PCStitch. With this feature, you will be more easy to make a pattern of the design you’d expect.
PCStitch is completely customizable, you can decide what panels and toolbars to show, and has a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) that allows you to open and edit more than one pattern at the same time. PCStitch 10 comes with new designs and stitches pattern, new stamped cross stitch printing and other printing option, new different list styles and sorting options, and much, much more.
- Add graphics into the Pattern Information sheet
- All the essential graphic designer tools
- Automatically converts images into a pattern
- Can open multiple documents at the same time
- Create custom symbol colors for printouts
- Customizable user interface (panels and toolbars)
- Flexible Backstitching and Custom order of palettes
- Includes thousands of library patterns
- View the pattern stitches in unlimited zoom
- User-friendly and intuitive interface, and more.
What’s new in PCStitch 10:
- New designs and stitches
- New different list styles
- New stamped stitch printing
- New design grid Window
- And many more.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 500 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 150 MB disk space
- 128 MB VRAM
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Must)
- Unpack and install PCStitch 10
- Run as admin the keygen and create license
- Never update, block the program by a firewall