Veritas Backup Exec 15 Full Version
Veritas Backup Exec 15 Full Version is here! – Veritas Backup Exec (formerly Symantec Backup Exec) is a powerful data management software for both physical and virtual environments. It provides all-in-one solutions for backup and recovery, as well as the flexibility to protect your entire environment. Backup Exec 15 is designed for Windows, Linux, Mac, Hyper-V, VMware and servers. In addition, Backup Exec also provides capabilities to manage multiple drives and multiple backup servers, replication, deduplication, and disaster recovery.
- All-in-one for physical and virtual environments
- Backup and restore data to minimize downtime
- Critical applications and databases exchange
- Easily restore server, applications and databases
- Hybrid architectures to disk, tape, and cloud
- Save backups to virtually any storage device
- Simple, flexible, powerful, and very easy-to-use
- Supports SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, Lotus Domino, etc.
- And much more.
What’s new in Veritas Backup Exec 15:
- Customizable cloud connector exchange
- New faster Exchange deduplication
- New instant recovery for VMWare & Hyper-V
- New shorter backup times with LTO
- New virtual machine protection
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2013/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 GB disk space
- 800 x 600 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run setup)
- Don’t run yet, exit the program if running
- Merge the reg key (Double click > COnfirm Yes)
- Never update, always disable automatic updates
Download links – 1.6 GB