3DMark 11 Advanced Edition Full Version
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmarking software that designed to measure your computer’s gaming graphics performance. 3DMark is trusted by gamers and overclockers around the world to test the speed, reliability and consistency of their computers, including multi-threading, tessellation, compute shaders, and other things. 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition helps you to measure the effect of tweaking settings, performance test, overclocking effect, real-time graphics and physics tests.
3DMark 11 is designed for CPU physics test performance that using lightweight rendering techniques to minimise any GPU impact on scoring, GPU graphics test features heavy tesselation, workload comes from drawing tessellated geometry, shadow casting light and shadow casting spot lights. In additions 3DMark 11 Advanced Edition allows you to test combined CPU/GPU workloads including rendering tesselated geometry, post processing effects and volumetric lighting.
3DMark 11 features:
- Allows the benchmark to be configured and automated using scripts
- Benchmark looping to benchmark the stability test of a system
- Benchmarking with performance preset, extreme preset and custom preset
- Compare differences between different settings, drivers or hardware
- Provide relevant results for all levels of hardware and visual quality
- Renders pixel images and audio visual from any point during the tests
- Setup loop indefinitely for display or trade show purposes
- Submits your benchmark result and save to your hard drive
- Suitable for most DirectX 11 systems including computers and notebooks
- Score is calculated differently across different presets, and more.
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1.8 GHz multi-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.5 GB disk space
- DirectX 11
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Must)
- Unpack and install 3DMark 11
- Run the software and register with key
- Block the program by a firewall