Active File Recovery 15 Full Key
Active File Recovery is a powerful yet easy-to-use software utility, that designed to recover files and disks lost due to various reasons. It allows you to recover data that have been deleted from your computer whatever the reason, be it due to accidentally deleted to the Recycle Bin, disk formatting, virus, as well as those deleted after avoiding the Recycle Bin (Permanent deletion). Active File Recovery provides the easiest and effective way to restore the data back, it has the ability to effectively detect and recover lost files included in wizard mode as well as in DOS mode using a CD/DVD/USB BootDisk Recovery.
Active File Recovery 15 has three editions, Standard, Professional and Ultimate, while the ultimate edition has more advanced features. The Professional has includes Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) for data inspection, advanced file manager and RAID disk recovery features. In addition to the professional package features, the ultimate edition brings more advanced features including the ability to create a bootable disk image and recover in DOS mode, this is surely the only way to recover data when the system is damaged or can not run well (not bootable).
- Boot disk image creation to restore files and folders from DOS
- Filter deleted files by signatures, and custom definition
- Recover damaged or deleted files with more more than 2TB sizes
- Recovery files and directories from deleted or damaged partitions
- Recovery of fragmented, compressed, and encrypted files on NTFS
- Supports IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SAS, SCSI, Flash disks, Cards, etc.
- Supports NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/Ext/BtrFS/UFS/XFS/UDF file system
- And many more.
What’s new in Active File Recovery 15?:
- Data recovery algorithms improvements
- Improved boot disk creator (ultimate only)
- New 64-bit LiveCD with new utilities
- New file signatures recognitions
- New HiDPI monitors and large resolution screens
- New LVM partitioning and recovery
- New metadata display fir files and directories
- New support for XFS file system recovery
- Windows logical disk manager improvements
- Improved user interface (UI), and more.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 400 MHz processor
- 32 MB RAM
- 800 MB disk space
- No special requirements
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Important)
- Unpack and install Active File Recovery
- Run the software and register with key
- Block the program by a firewall (Important)
- Enjoy [email protected] File Recovery Ultimate 15