ConnectedText 6 Full Serial
ConnectedText is a feature-rich personal information management system software that lets you create an Offline personal wiki with reference and query features. It is the most powerful offline wiki program and ideal for students, lecturers, writers, researchers, and anyone else who needs to mix freeform text with keywords, structures, and aggregations. You can write articles in plain text, with WYSIWYG editor you just see them laid out by the HTML and CSS standards. Additionally, you can also classify and linkage and can also be scripted using Python programming language.
- Ability to display pages in a tree view
- Attributes, categories, and properties
- Categories, extensions, topics, and Plugins
- Edit the CSS style sheet in many ways
- Export the entire wiki to text, HTML, etc.
- Makes content creation highly dynamic
- Mix freeform text with keywords & structure
- Split information into dozens of small topics
- Support scripting languages (Python, etc.)
- And much more.
What’s new in ConnectedText 6?:
- Improved reference and query features
- New option for inclusion of headings
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 500 MHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB disk space
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and Install the program (run setup)
- Run the program and click on ‘Register’ button
- Use given Name, Serial, and License key
- Always block the program in your firewall!
ConnectedText 6.0.15 Full Serial
Download links – 45.3 MB