CorelCAD 2016 Full Version
CorelCAD 2016 is a powerful 2D drafting and 3D design software that offers industry-standard CAD features with high precision editing and compatibility. CorelCAD provides exchange capabilities with a wide range of graphics and CAD software using DWG and DXF formats. CorelCAD 2016 is specifically designed to work with 2D and 3D design. Its interface like most other CAD programs such as AutoCAD. CorelCAD offers several advantages that include support for DWG and DXF formats, premises of this feature users can process and edit the existing designs easily without any compatibility problems with other CAD programs.
CorelCAD 2016 helps you to create professional CAD drawings and improve your design productivity with the new performance, new commands and other feature improvements. CorelCAD helps you to easy collaboration with .DWG, .DXF and .DWF formats, and ability to import CorelDRAW (.cdr) and Corel DESIGNER (.des) formats directly into your project. In addition, CorelCAD support for direct connection to 3D printers and also allows you to export multiple 3D solid objects.
What’s new in CorelCAD 2016:
- Create or modify existing text
- Edit and format multiline BlockAttributes
- Edit cells, rows and columns tables
- Expanded 2D editing tools, and more.
- Insert dynamic blocks from AutoCAD
- More faster navigation and easier
- New commands for Annotation Scaling
- New Commands for Drawing and Layers
- New customizable user interface
- New drawing constraints precision
- New geometric constraints control
- Supports collapsing and expanding
- Transfer custom settings to newer
- New redesigned user interface, and more.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
- Unpack and install CorelCAD 2016
- CorelCAD will install its requirements
- Don’t run it, then exit if running
- Copy exe from Crack to install dir#
- #C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelCAD 2016\BIN
- Never update, block by a firewall