CyberLink WaveEditor 2.0 Full Version
CyberLink WaveEditor is an intuitive and easy-to-use audio editor that lets you record, trim, cut, mix, add effects, and enhance digital audio with ease. The program provides you a complete set of tools to adjust volume, adjust equalizer, remove vocal or reduce noise, change speed and pitch shift, generate reverb, silence, and more. WaveEditor supports a variety of file formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, AC3, and WMA.
CyberLink WaveEditor 2 features advanced audio editing and recording options for audio input, audio device, quality and size limit. It allows you to adjust time limit, settings, profile, as well as size limit. The program automatically export the file to the library and provides advanced configuration for audio quality output. In addition, WaveEditor also offers default/pre-installed audio effects or VST plugin effects support. With this feature you will be easy to expand its capabilities in processing audio files.
CyberLink WaveEditor 2 Main Features:
- Apply any number of useful effects
- Create CDs with the custom audio
- Crop and trim out unwanted scenes
- Distortion, reverb, vocal removal, etc.
- Full control over the adjustments
- Import and apply custom VST effects
- Mix multiple audio tracks into one
- Record audio using any input device
- Simple, intuitive, and very easy-to-use
- Support a variety of file formats
- And so much more.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1.8 GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- 1024 x 768 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the program (run setup)
- Skip online registration when prompted 🙂
- Always block the program in your firewall!
Download Links – 23.2 Mb