Sound Normalizer 6.0 Full Serial
Sound Normalizer designed to enhance or restore the volume of various multimedia files, and separately for each channel. The volume level is displayed in graphical form using a percentage. WAV-normalization is fulfilled on a peak level (Peak Normalization) and MP3-normalization standard Replay Gain. Replay Gain algorithm works by using psychoacoustic analysis of the file to determine the perceived volume level.
- Normalizer for Mp3, FLAC, Ogg, APE and Wav files
- Batch processor, normalizing, and converting for Mp3, FLAC, Ogg, APE and Wav files
- Support different quality/speed encoding modes
- Support preview
- Support ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag (Artist / Title / Genre and so on) and many more.
- Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- No special requirements
- Disconnect from internet
- Install Sound Normalizer
- Register with provided serial
- Block the program from accessing internet