WhoCrashed Professional 5.51 Full Version
WhoCrashed is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool designed to diagnose system with errors such as blue screen or restart unexpectedly without any notice. The software allows you to determine the errors that occur on your computer. By using this software you will be easily to find out what drivers are causing trouble to your computer. The first thing you often think about is a hardware failure. In fact, most crashes are caused by malfunctioning kernel modules or device drivers. WhoCrashed analyze and determine the drivers that have been crashing your computer and displays all the gathered information in a way that is understandable.
- Analysis and presents all information
- Analyze the crashs and create reports
- Crash dump analysis on remote network
- Detect crashes during system startup
- Diagnose reboots without any notice
- Kernel stack traces with resolution
- More detailed analysis of crash dumps
- Offer suggestions on how to proceed
- Scan blue screen of death troubles
- Scan hardware failure (drivers and modules)
- Simple and very easy-to-use interface
- Sorting on columns in information views
- Symbol server and local symbol store support
- Viewing list of loaded modules while crash
- And many more.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 400 MHz processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB disk space
How to install?:
- Unpack & install WhoCrashed Professional
- That’s it, Enjoy WhoCrashed 5.51!