Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Full Version
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 is here!. Windows 7 is one of the best OS in the world. Even Windows 10 had been out, but for some users Windows 7 is still pretty good. Newer isn’t always better! – Windows 7 has a simple, well-designed interface that is very familiar to Windows users. Windows 7 Ultimate combines remarkable ease of use with a set of comprehensive and powerful tools. Windows 7 SP1 continued improvements on Windows Aero with the addition of a redesigned taskbar and new window management features. Other new features were added to this OS, including libraries, new file sharing system, and support for multitouch input.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 comes with updated versions of several stock applications, including Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer, and more. In addition, Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) adds support for Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), Advanced Format 512e, poweful 256-bit instruction set extension for processors, bug fixes related to XPS documents and HDMI audio, and more.
- Simple, intuitive, and very easy-to-use
- Include all updates till November 2016
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB free disk space (32-bit)/20 GB free disk space (64-bit)
- 800 x 600 display
- DirectX 9
How to install/Activate:
- Burn the iso image to DVD or USB
- Install and use provided avtivator
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x86/x64)
Download Links – 4.1 GB